EDUCATIONAL AND TRAINING PROGRAMS
INTERNSHIP TRAINING PROGRAM
OPPORTUNITIES AT INNOVATIONS
Students may choose to participate in any of the following programs:
- The ABA Clinic incorporates the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis in an intensive clinic-based setting to teach communication and adaptive behavior skills to children, ages 3-12, diagnosed with Autism. This program is open Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 3:00pm.
- The Adult Day Services incorporates principles of Applied Behavior Analysis to teach social, academic, and life skills to adults with Autism and/or Intellectual Disabilities. This program is open Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 3:00pm.
- The Behavior Management Department incorporates the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis in a home- and community-based setting to children and adults diagnosed with Autism, Intellectual Disabilities, and other Neurodevelopmental and Behavioral Disorders. Regular business hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 7:00pm.
- Assessments accepts Master and Doctorate level interns who are interested in learning skills for administration, interpretation and report writing for a variety or neuropsychic and psychological testing protocols.
- Supervision is provided by multiple level professionals depending on degree requirements. Innovations has BCBA, LCSW, HSPP and LMHC level supervisors.
TRAINING EXPERIENCES OFFERED:
- Data collection, graphing, and analysis
- Direct functional assessments
- Skills assessments
- Skill acquisition plan writing
- Instruction/skills teaching
- Staff training/supervising
- Indirect functional assessments
- Functional analyses
- Behavior reduction plan writing
- BRP implementation
- Case conceptualization
- Instructional design
- Interdisciplinary collaboration
A completed Innovations In Learning application must be submitted, in addition to the standard school requirements, in order to schedule an interview. Hiring requirements include a full background check among other requirements. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
8200 Georgia Street
Merrillville, Indiana 46410